20.03.2014 – Coil Processing
In March 2014 HWJ AG has successfully installed and put into operation a Cut-to-length Machinery with 6 Ton Decoiler for a customer in Russia.
Features characterizing the system:
- Processing of chrome steel with 3.00mm thickness and a maximum coil weight of 6 tons.
- Equipped with a strong/reinforced pressure arm for the correct and efficient handling of 3.00mm chrome steel.
- Equipped with an extra re-inforced feed-in module for a perfect parallel guide of the high tensile strength 3.00mm material when feeding into the 9-roller straightening machine.
- Waste free cutted metal sheets from coil instead of standard sheets for a flexible one-piece work and for productive series manufacturing.
- Independent order input: Start/Stop and material management with centralized operation via control thru the punching/shearing machinery.
- 9-roller straightening machinery with double supported aligning rollers top down and bottom up.
The Cut-to-length machinery serves as a fully automatic supply of metal sheets for a parallel fully automatic running Punching/Shearing machinery system of Prima Power.
“Handles chrome steel up to 3.00mm thickness and coil weight of 6 tons”